Ensure that all British Columbians can participate in the knowledge economy.
- Identify applications of technology that can improve government services.
- Ensure the development of a globally competitive technology industry in British Columbia.
- Encourage the adoption of technology in all industries as a means to increase competitiveness.
- Create high quality technology jobs for British Columbians.
- Increase the quality and supply of talent for the tech sector.
In short, to make British Columbia one of the world’s top technology centres.